Restaurant offers a range of delicious American food to their customerread more
Image result for educational description Education is the process ofread more
Healthcare and uniform
UniFirst Hospital Uniforms, Healthcare Apparel & Facility Services helread more
industrial and manufacturing
The branch of manufacture and trade based on the fabrication, processiread more
Power and electricity
Electric power is the rate, per unit time, at which electrical energyread more
Oil & Gas Protective Garments
Arabian Garments Co is a growing Saudi manufacturing business, operatiread more
After Sales Service Techniques
- Sales Professionals keep in touch with the clients even after sealing the deal.
- Sales Professional should always be around the corner of their customers by conducting periodic site visits, receiving their requests and respond swiftly.
- Services of Alterations needed.
- Giving the customers the necessary support by giving them the instructions of the use of the clothes, making presentations about the comparative advantages of our products. Sales professionals selling Fire-retardant clothes, arc-flash clothes, antimicrobial clothes and other protective clothes are eager to give their customers’ end-users the necessary training for proper use of the products.
- Any product found damaged or unfitted to the end-user’s measurement must be exchanged immediately by the sales professional. Don’t harass the customers. Listen to their grievances and make them feel comfortable.
- serving the customers’ employees whose jobsites located in Jubail and Yanbu Areas via our Yanbu and Jubail Branches
- Active communication channel via company’s website where the customers can register their complaints.
- Active helpdesk services via our toll-free number.